Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Fancy a new car?



I have been pretty useless in the last few days when it comes to writing my blog - so I apologise.  I left Barcelona on Sunday night to head to Geneva for the Motor Show where I was launching the McLaren P1.
I have since had the most manic days! Motor Shows are more interesting than they sound.  The car industry has been badly hit by the global recession but there is a world of ‘supercars’ that is still booming. The McLaren P1 starts at £866,000! 

After a successful launch on Tuesday I then hopped on a plane to get back for the BBC F1 Team Launch that happened yesterday and it was the usual strange day of journalists coming to interview journalists - something that I never really get used to.
We announced some great new coverage plans for BBC1 and BBC2 and our viewing figures last year – despite moving to half highlights and half live shows – were very good. 

So on Sunday I fly to Australia and the next few days will be getting organised for heading off and preparing all my books and information for the season ahead.  It basically means my house looks like a bomb site whilst I try to pack a couple of bags.  In the almost words of PP Arnold - The first pack is the hardest, baby I know!

Lee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...