Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Rain brings back the memories




Sorry for the lack of blog but since I last wrote the rain has been of biblical proportions! It means that today Qualifying and the Race will be on the same day for the first time since I presented my first show in Japan 2010.

Yesterday was a long old day mostly standing outside in a big storm for hours on end. It was deemed too dangerous for the cars to go out in but safe enough for pitlane reporters! Above is a cold looking me!

Below is the link to my diary from my website that I wrote after my Japan debut weekend - it brings it all back! 
Lee x

1 comment:

  1. It looked pretty wet out there. But an interesting start to the season. Love your interviews and keep up the good work. Warmer places on the horizon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...