Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Back to work




This will be my first full week back at work since November.  Day 2 and already I’m feeling it – no time to run, no time to blog!  Of course there is time but you know how disorganised you get even after a few weeks off.

The early mornings haven’t really started yet. Yesterday I was up at 6 am to get to Media City in Salford for meetings at the BBC.  Today is not an early one but I am away filming and to simply get out the door and be organised seems to be taking a lot of list writing.

That is why I am not looking forward to the 5am start on Thursday morning to fly to Barcelona to film for 4 days and then from Barcelona I fly straight to Switzerland to work for a few days.  To pack the case and take all my work with me will become a farce! The first pack of the season always is.

Don’t worry, I don’t want any sympathy, I enjoy my job and the travelling but I am out of practice and at the stage where the most simple work task is so time consuming.  I am packing in the “I’ll take it, you never know when it might come in handy” way which only lasts for the first couple of trips.  So in Spain/Switzerland and Australia/Malaysia I expect to have far too much of everything and by November, well if last year is anything to go by then I get a little too relaxed;  ended up taking ONE individual shoe to India!  Wish me luck!

Lee x

1 comment:

  1. You've got the best job in the world Lee! I would love to work in Formula 1 more than anything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...