Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Last day at home


 
It’s been the perfect last day for me in Scotland and tomorrow I head off until the end of March. 

This morning I woke up to flurries of snow but by the end of the day the sun was out and the weather was beautiful leaving us with a gorgeous sunset over the west coast of Scotland.

This morning was spent at Rowallan watching my brother’s horse in a dressage competition. It won the class last night and it was great that he won again today.  Now he is in his stable having a well deserved meal, let's hope it is the first of many this season!

This afternoon I went down to the beach at Doonfoot, Ayr and had a lovely long walk. I try and get down there every day when I am at home and the sea air and breeze is better than any pricey spa day that I have had and much more invigorating. 

Now though my bags are packed and I am heading off. The next time I admire these views I hope it is warm enough to be sitting outside and doing so with a glass of wine in hand.

Lee x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...