Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Trying to look good... and Game Shows!



It is official. I have come out of hibernation! Despite the cold, I put on nice clothes, went into London and got a pre-Spring pamper or as I call it, a Lee MOT.
I got my nails done, a wicked (in every meaning) matt black with sparkly black tips at Nails Inc . It sounds sinister but it goes with an outfit later in the week.  More importantly, I got my hair chopped and quite short for me!  My inspiration was the supermodel Karlie Kloss – the hair was the closest I could get!  Scott at Daniel Hersheson did a great job so now I just need to make it look this everyday!
My couple of days in the big smoke wasn’t all play though and I did have some work which consisted of very exciting meetings involving presenting on some different programmes from sport to music.

I also popped into the BBC to visit my former colleague Jake Humphrey who was filming his new quiz show Beat The Pack!  Randomly, one of the topics was Formula One and Jake took great pleasure quizzing me over lunch in his game show host way!  Fortunately I would have scooped the £2500 had I been a contestant! 
Beat The Pack is filmed in front of an audience and I always think for those who take the time to come to these shows as a member of the audience, they get great access and a look behind the scenes. It is not only a fun day out but a very good way for anyone looking to get into Television to see firsthand how it works.

Here are a few links to see if you can go and watch your favourite show live. 


Lee x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...