Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Hello and welcome...



Over the years as a writer, journalist, TV Presenter and tweeter (in no particular order) I have written about what I have been paid to write about. I always have loved reading other peoples blogs, magazines and newspapers hearing different opinions and finding out about the most simple pleasures; good restaurants, coffee, hidden gems and anything which can entertain me.
 
Now I am going to try my hand at it and hopefully entertain a few of you! I am lucky enough to travel to over 15 different countries around the world every year and have done so for the last 8 years.

I love discovering new places but, more than anything, I love getting back home to Scotland. I had considered calling this blog "We See the Same Sun" as I always think that no matter where you are in the world, there are some things that bind us and make the world seem a very small place. I always think of that if I am feeling far away from loved ones.

 
As it happened I went for something a little less serious although somehwhere that we should all aspire to go. Cloud 9 and a half is happiness + a little bit more!


I hope you enjoy this blog and it gives you even a few minutes entertainment in your day - wherever you are in the world.

Lee x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Lee :)

    I know you from your paddock reporting, but it's lovely to see a more personal insight into your world. I've been blogging/working with bloggers for over four years. It's a wonderful way to meet new people and share experiences.

    Best of luck with everything in 2013 - I look forward to following your adventures via your posts :)

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. It is a new venture as you read but I am really enjoying it and nice to write about some other things in a more personal way.

      I'm still learning about blogging so it can only improve in in design and content!

      Lee x

      Delete
    2. Learning as you go is the best way. I'm on the third(?!) incarnation of my site now (fashion/lifestyle - theitguide.com), but four years on I still love it and that's the most important thing. H x

      Delete
  2. Is that Dunure Castle in the background of that photo. Used to love visiting there when I was a kid and playing in the rockpools. Ah memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...