Pages

Saturday 9 February 2013

Replace sunshine with sparkle


This morning I opened my curtains to see big fat snowflakes falling passed my window. To think that yesterday I was writing about winter walks and snowdrops and today it’s all about snowflakes and staying in!

I had already set aside today to work out what I will wear to London Fashion Week which starts next week – of course my choice is pretty weather dependant  so I will leave that until nearer the time!    

One thing I can plan is jewellery! I am a bit of a magpie and if it sparkles I love it. I was lucky enough to spend a day at ROX www.rox.co.uk in Glasgow last week and see some of the new jewellery in for this season.

Not only do ROX sell a lot of the top designers but they also have their own range and it is this range that I absolutely love. It is classy, fun, modern, chic and comes in a colour for every outfit.

The lovely people at ROX told me that this season is all about layering jewellery so if you are stuck for choice then you can put it all on together! Wear your shorter necklaces alongside each other or mix it up with a longer one. Don’t be afraid to sport different styles and colours but most importantly enjoy it.  I have decided not to save my sparkles for just a rainy day (although that is most days in the UK!)  I am going to enjoy them every day!

They also have a blog for more trends http://www.rox.co.uk/blog/

Lee x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...