Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Read all about it....

 
Today I am excited about writing.  Yesterday it was reading, today it is writing – sums me up!
About ten years ago I started to write a fictional book for children and it has been on my hard drive ever since but at last I have decided to do something about it.
A wonderful family friend who is a fellow Scot now living in Massachusetts is doing the drawings for it and seeing them for the first time last night made the dream seem so much more real.  I am going to start with putting it on to kindle and then see how we go but to be honest it is not about making money. The thought of someone/anyone reading something gives me a lot of pleasure.  Writing my blog and being published in magazines and newspapers is always nerve wracking and wonderful all at the same time, but this takes it to a whole new level!
I am so excited and when it is out, you will have no choice but to read all about it here!
Lee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...